question:

when do you start decorating for Christmas, and Tracey, do you have yours up yet?

4 Response to "question:"

  1. Unknown Says:

    December 1st, but for some reason I am in the Christmas mood early this year, and DJ and i picked out Christmas lights for our house!!! They are blue, but Dj is so anal about straight lights it took him 2.5 hours to put up one string!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i am late this year but i am decorating today...i will post a pic when i am done! :)

  3. Anonymous Says:

    We put up our lights on Sunday ( but we have not plugged them in yet, Dan keeps forgetting to bring extension cords home from the office), and I think I will put up the tree this week-end, I am very excited!!!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    nikki i like your fake non-existent blog...it made me laugh!