I've Got My Letter from Hogwarts!

...yes you guys, i am the ultimate nerd when it comes to harry potter and i am not ashamed to admit it. the sad thing is you all know....i told jeaninne i have a surprise for the opening of the movie and her reaction, and i quote, "you are not going to dress like one of them, are you". i think there was a little bit of fear in her voice....ahhh alas no....but i am freaking excited and we will see if the surprise actually comes thru!!!!

i don't know how i am going to wait. i am failing this weeks tests as we speak because i cannot think of anything else....ha ha...kidding mom!

well anyways just thought i would write this little diddy (because i am 60yrs old, ha)

to all of you who are buying advance tix...which better be all of you!! make sure to make two copies just incase your house burns down....because really if your house burns down, you need some cheering up and harry potter will be just the ticket!

11 Response to "I've Got My Letter from Hogwarts!"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I think this is the first time I've been embarassed to be your friend... :)

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    OOOOOOOOOOO pleeeeeeeeeeeasssseeee...i am sure there were other times!!!!....and don't worry no surprises!!!

  3. casey Says:

    trace, I think it's just you and me on here now...*sigh*

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    tear...well atleast we can keep in touch....where are the moms, and christine and jeaninne, and adammmmmmmmmm (is that rite)....

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Oh Tracey, we should both dress up. I will be Hermoine and you can be Harry. It would be mega fun. I am very excited for the surprise, I think I know what it is!!!!! I think I will print of three pieces of paper, just in case the house and office burns down.

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Can someone re-email me the link for tickets, it is at my house, and I wanted to order one this morning

  7. casey Says:

    i deleted it already...

  8. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i didn't...its on its way...and the surprise is a no-go christine...

  9. Unknown Says:

    Sorry Girls - havent' had a chance to write lately, ok tracey when i read what you wrote I laughed out loud in the office! Christine you should not make that offer to tracey b/c when we dressed up as the spice girls to catch the world premiere of "Spice World" tracey and i laid back and pretended we didn't know anyone ... since we were dressed as posh and sport we fit in a bit better then the rest did...so if you dress up with her..she is likely to ditch you and pretend she doesn't know you..as will I HA
    I am so excited...and i am a loser b/c i have nothing better going on in my life but this spectacular movie

  10. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ooo dear what does that make me...premo loser as i have had a countdown since beginning of october! :)

  11. Unknown Says:

    no comment.........


    :)