Ok - I hate to make you all jealous, but this is going to be one of my favourite weeks of the year. Didn't work yesterday, and I have friday off due to Remembrance Day! A freakin' three day week! I love my life sometimes. We had a good weekend in Medicine Hat visiting my grandpa. The weather was good but for some snow sunday morning, although we didn't get half of what Edmonton got. And we were also really lucky with the condition of the roads. We had no problems. Some Edmontonians weren't so lucky sunday night. My sister said that her friend's boss left Calgary at noon and didn't get home until 7pm. I know, I know, I thought it was an exaggeration too, but I guess the roads were that bad. Hope everyone who travelled down for the football game made it back ok!

So that's my life in a small little nutshell for now. I'm busy printing again today which makes the day go a little quicker. I'm already starting to think about christmas gifts and what I can do now to get them done! I refuse to leave everything to the last minute again. It's way too stressful! Hope everyone is having a nice week so far! If you're not, cheer up - you know what tomorrow is!

Hump day, hump day
Every Wednesday is hump day!

have a good one...
~casey

5 Response to " "

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    okay i am too lazy to post today, working out at 7am is tiring...

    i can't believe you are thinking about xmas gifts....actually yesssss i can...b/c i already have ideas for my fam.....

    and to make you more jealous, i have a two day week of school as school is out wednes. and thurs. for remembrance day...sometimes life as a student is grand (yes that is rite i said grand)!!!

    have a good tuesday!!!!!!!!!! 9 more days people!!!

  2. casey Says:

    fine...showoff...

  3. Unknown Says:

    ok please don't use the word grand again unless you are over 60...LOL

    Ok so that is a very admirable of you to start now...but trust me you will end up scrambling in the end. I ALWAYS DO I SUCK

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I love the word Grand. Keep using it, and say Oh Dear a lot.

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    so i can be like c3pO too!! i actually do say oh dear, and goodness gracious a lot....