not much of a post today - sal and I are both home sick with the stomach flu. so so gross...hopefully everyone got their secret santa name. let sal know if you didn't - have a good one.

~sicko
...aka casey

9 Response to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:

    That is yucky, I hope you guys feel better tommorrow.

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i didn't get a good one...who wants to trade...ha ha ha...kidding....but seriously christine email us your wishlist!!! luv ya!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I don't know how to e-mailthe frickin wishlist. I will try again though. Last time it did not work. Really it is not very good. I didn't put a lot of thought into it. Just remember, you ARE NOT allowed to poke fun at it!

  4. casey Says:

    christine, I laughed and then shook my head when I saw your list. but I'll still be your friend as long as I never have to watch any of those movies with you!

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    that was the reason i had you make the wishlist...to make fun!!! lol

  6. Anonymous Says:

    I can't be bothered to look for serius things clicked things that associated with each other. NO POKING FUN, I didn't really want to make one.

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    LOL....no poking fun but i'm not likely to shop off them either! just gives everyone an idea of things! although i do think jeaninne should get her authour books!

  8. Unknown Says:

    LOL...I have to say christine, I did laugh when I saw yours...HEY TRACey leave my writing books alone....I specified "DONT BUY THEM FOR ME" I have to update my list then i will send it...

    PS Tracey already blew the secret santa..ok not really..but she is playing mind games with me

  9. Tracey Robertson Says:

    that's the fun in this whole thing..to taunt everyone!!! ha ha ha (evil laugh)