Procrastination...my best friend

so i should be reviewing for my midterm rite now as i am taking it in approximately 2.5 hours but i just thought i would say hi....HI!! :)

i was really ambitious today as i got at 7:15am - i know all you work people are saying "boo-hoo, i get up at 6am everyday" (well shut it!) ha ha...i actually got up to workout...that is dedication my friends (please)....and guess what happened to be on tv while i was doing my sit-ups....dawson's creek. you know, as lame as that show was, i love it. i wished and still do wish today that i could have the vocab that they did at 15 years of age. and yes people, i know it is not real, but still...ahhhhhh. the ep i saw was when joey was in a rough biker bar singing in charlie's band....ooo and they hated her and charlie had to step in to help joey out by singing a duet, and the bikers cheered...and it all ended in happy dawson fashion, sigh!

casey called me yesterday, to tell me how exciting it is that winter is approaching. i was thinking about that on my way to school and i agree with her. we may get winter longer than we get summer and it is colder out than warm but think of all the things we can participate in...mainly and most importantly, SKIING!!! i am soo excited....the sun shining down, as you swish down the moutain (sigh). not to mention sledding, and all the potential stuff we never do but would be fun like building snowmen, and making snowangels (except for me and christine that one year). ooo and the way the trees look when fresh snow has fallen, and your yard when nobody has yet to walk on the snow...it is so tranquil and peaceful....not to mention the staying in under heated blankets, and wearing mittens, scarves, and hats, and drinking hot chocolate....ahhhh it is kind of exciting.....the only person who will not find it enjoyable is jeaninne, who i know will have dissed this winter loving theme before even getting to this sentence!!

have a great day! :)

6 Response to "Procrastination...my best friend"

  1. casey Says:

    I'M EVEN MORE EXCITED NOW!!!!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I will never understand the facination you guys have with winter. I just think shoveling the side walk and getting into cold cars. Winter does provide amusing activities as Tracey mentioned, but really how often do you really do any of those things, and if there was no winter you could take up new things!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I will never understand the facination you guys have with winter. I just think shoveling the side walk and getting into cold cars. Winter does provide amusing activities as Tracey mentioned, but really how often do you really do any of those things, and if there was no winter you could take up new things!

  4. Unknown Says:

    LOL Oh my gosh Tracey it is like you read my mind...Yes I am a winter hater, but actually your description makes it sound almost alright, I do agree I like the winter things you are mentioning, but I would give it up in one second for summer ALL year!
    Remember that one year we had freaking xmas activities like every week and then Christine told us all sorry but I am busy until New Years and it was December 1st.
    Ahh memories! xo
    Ps Christine why are you complaining? I doubt you shovel your walk, admit it, you make Dan do it!

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    lol....i love my friends!!

  6. Anonymous Says:

    I DO shovel snow. Dan takes to stinkin long to do stuff. Just like I was the one who raked the leaves. I am sure that year I was only busy on week-ends!!! Shesh.