and the award for the clutziness goes to...

...ME! so i was late for my morning class yesterday, getting organized in my seat and i threw my pen at the girl next to me...ahhh...kind of funny. then in my afternoon class i was writing notes and i looked up and my hand went up and i pen swiped the person next to me (so she had a pen mark all the way up her shirt sleeve)...i think she noticed too b/c she would "discreetly" pull her sleeve to try to look but i pretended not to notice....horrible person!!! finally i did as i always do, i was walking to class and i tripped on my feet!!!!!!

what a disaster!!!! lol

3 Response to "and the award for the clutziness goes to..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Wow it sounds like you are having an awesome day!!!!! Good thing it is a short week! At least that girl has an excuse for having pen marks, I seem to do it to myself.

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i do too...but it got me thinking...maybe it isn't me putting them on, it is somebody else...since hello it can happen!!!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I think you are probably right, they just don't want to admitt it so they blame you, for the pen marks they get on themselves.