Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday dear Jeaninne - JenHo - J9 - Auntie JenHo and Assmar - Big Red -

Happy birthday to yooooooouuuuuuuuuuu............

Hope you have a good 2-5 today

~casey

8 Response to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Birthday Jeaninnie!!

  2. casey Says:

    Jeaninne, happy birthday from adammmmmm!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    happy birthday hottie!!!! should we roast you! :) lol jeaninne has the...lol

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! I hope it is fab. My sister emailed me this website ulgydress.com, it kinda ammusing, so if you are currently sitting at work, just a little bored, you should check it out

  5. Unknown Says:

    LOL Aww thanks guys..you are all bitchin! NO ROASTS PLEASE! I do have the biggest...around though LOL!!!
    Your messages are sweet...it is weird being here b/c no one knows it is my bday...and I don't really want to tell them b/c then I will look lameo! So I am glad I have you all to send my (cyber) greetings!
    Thanks all...! xo xo J9

  6. Anonymous Says:

    You should ask them were your birthday cake is. In order to pay you they have to have you date of birth, so just innocently ask when you get to open your presents!!!!

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    or get flowers delivered to you and a singer greeter to sing happy bday to you and then they will feel stupid!

  8. casey Says:

    jeff, you are hilarious!