so so boring...

I think the perfect way to start off a Monday morning is to have a 2 and a half hour long staff meeting, especially when you're not even considered staff. Oh yeah! But then my day was made better when I got back and checked out the new Harry Potter trailer, courtesy of Tracey. Check it out here and go down to 'International Trailer'. Katie and I liked it because it shows more stuff from the film, but the 'teaser' trailer has more pizazz!

Had a really nice weekend with the family - it was nice seeing my aunt and cousin again, and I know mom had a really good time! Megan is back in town, still a bit shaken up from the accident - she didn't even take pictures of it! She did get a lot of pictures of the misty ocean and the sea lions.

So besides all that, nothing is really going on. I'm still upset about Draco Malfoy being my alter-ego! I'm going to have to take the quiz again to see if I can change the results. Also, I have realized that anyone just checking out my blog will think I'm one of those people who have dedicated their lives and websites to one thing; such as Harry Potter. To those of you that think that: I'm only a fan of the books and movies and anything new that comes out about them! Hmmphh...

I guess that's about it for now - Sal and I are on the prowl for cheap houses, as our building seems to be attracting vagrants on a weekly basis now. Also, if anyone knows about good paying jobs that are available, let me know as it's looking more and more like I'm going to be full-time-jobless at the end of September! But I'm not getting down about it, and I'm still keeping my pointy chin up!

~cb

21 Response to "so so boring..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    there is nothing wrong to dedicating your life to harry potter!! :)

  2. Unknown Says:

    Exactly...If you want to be a loser that is your choice....

  3. Unknown Says:

    Just joking...I LOVE HARRY!!!
    Gee you are going to be jobless...you only know someone who works for a staffing firm...
    but I guess if you are looking for photography type work, I cannot help you...

  4. casey Says:

    no, you can help you can help!
    I love you!
    and I love Harry Potter!

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    you all suck and karin thinks we are all dorks!!! and as you all know i am excited always about harry potter and the movie!!

  6. casey Says:

    tell karin (nicely!) to eff-off. but I still like her...she's mostly nice!

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    lol....i love it!!! i am going to get her to read this! :)

  8. Anonymous Says:

    alright people....don't any of you have JOBS?!?!?!?! lol, i'm just joking!...i too love harry potter, but i tend to keep my obsessions on the down-low, unlike SOMEONE that i'm working with right now ;)

  9. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigoodness work is v. fun rite now!!! and to set the record straight karin is a liar!!! she has yet to even read the book yet!!!

  10. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Casey I did your potter quiz and I found out I am Lupin. I wondered who the heck he was, dissappointed I wasn't Ron. My darling daughter told me I was a werewolf. I am going back to visit my Mother she would never say that.I can not wait to read the new book even though my sister spelled the beans.Do I sound bitter ? Im not, I love my family.SMILING

  11. Anonymous Says:

    I did the test again. Now I am Ron. Next I am aiming to be Harry. Do I have to much time on my hands?? Yes I am a little bored.Well must go to make some bread and a couple of pies. KIDDING

  12. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i want pies....strawberry!

  13. Anonymous Says:

    i want pies too!!!! :) do they come with a side order of vodka?

  14. Unknown Says:

    Holy crap! Do you booze hounds even work? :)

  15. Anonymous Says:

    not very hard :)

  16. casey Says:

    holy crap!! you guys rock! good thing some of you are writing on here, unlike the person who's supposed to be keeping this up!!
    sorry I haven't written today - I'm busy!
    I'll write soon!
    ~cb

  17. Anonymous Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  18. Unknown Says:

    LOL...Oh i see how it works there..
    CASEY UPDATE THIS BLOG..I NEED MY UPDATE! I am doing meeting minutes and am slowly dying here! If anyone has some money making ideas for me I am gain. I am looking for things to do on the side...I think I will start with tracey's idea

  19. Anonymous Says:

    what was tracey's idea?

  20. Unknown Says:

    Pretend it is my stagette and do suck for a buck

  21. Tracey Robertson Says:

    mrs becker it is a brillant idea!!!!