question of the day

what do you honestly think of the new colours? should I go back to the old one? the sidebar is a bit screwed up, which I'm trying to fix.

~cb

5 Response to "question of the day"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i like it!

  2. Unknown Says:

    I dont' know I have to get used to it. I am not good at coping with change!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I think it's great. Anonymous is so right. At Christmas you can add a spot of red and make it festive.I feel so modern being a part of your blogging world. I think I can honestly said I know now what it is to be cool.Thank-you my dear little Casey friend!!!!!!!!!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh i love anonymous!!!! that cracks me up mrs. becker...signing no name and then logging in! :) you guys make me laugh!!!!!
    mom just started reading harry potter by the way sooo no spoilers although she "thinks" she knows who dies!!! :)
    gotta love family mom! omigoodness casey i have something you could put on your site!!! i am sending it rite now!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    thanks for commenting!
    Man, that anonymous is really sneaky, hey? nice to have you back, Mrs. R!! p.s. sorry about harry potter!