monday after it all!

hey everyone!
so sal and I have returned home safely after a really really fantastic vacation! salmon arm was fabulous, and don't be surprised if a move eventually comes out of all of this! I burned my poor little body floating down the river one day, and I also got the cutest shoes for gardening (when I have a garden one day!) all in all it was a great trip and we had a great visit!

glad to hear you had a good night last night, tracey! you'll have to tell me all about the show...and everyone else - let me know how your week was! I think that's it for now...if anyone wants a fresh peach straight off the orchard trees, let me know! i can probably hook you up!

talk to you soon!
~cb

1 Response to "monday after it all!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Hey Darling! Glad you are home! Talk to you soon! xo