rafting, ANTM, Harry...what else could you ask for?

I'm starting work a bit late today so I can get on here and write so I don't get yelled at anymore with bold letters!! Got to work today and got some fantastic news: AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL STARTS AGAIN IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!!! I'm so excited already, but there's not really any girls I'm crazy about! Check out the UPN website here to see all the new models! Keep September 21 open for the 2-hour premiere!

I've realized that with books, I don't care how predictable they will be, or how predictable the next ones will be! For example, a guy I work with likes Harry Potter, but doesn't like how predictable they are. Maybe I'm just naive or dumb when it comes to predictability, but I'd rather not know then keep guessing and ruin it for myself. Take that, Tom!!!

I got a very surprising phone call from a girl I used to be best friends with in Calgary when I was about 8 years old - it was really nice talking to her! She's actually going to be in Edmonton this weekend, which is crappy as we're going to be in Calgary! I really really hope it's going to be nice - I don't want to be on the raft in sweat pants and a hoodie!

Now with all that said, I should get going! It's almost coffee time and I haven't even started work - ahhh, the life of a 'blogger' can get so stressful and demanding!

Have a good day!
~cb

9 Response to "rafting, ANTM, Harry...what else could you ask for?"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I am soooo excited about ANTM!!
    They replaced Janice with Twiggy?? What happened?

  2. Anonymous Says:

    janice has moved onto bigger and better things - she has written a book, you know, so obviously she's going to win the pulitzer prize!! one has to be prepared for those kinds of things!

  3. Unknown Says:

    WHAT!!! I must read it!

  4. Unknown Says:

    WE should have an ANTM watching party!

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    and janice is doing the surreal life with omarossa

  6. Unknown Says:

    Ha Ha I saw that...there is no way those two biotches are going to get along.

  7. Unknown Says:

    If it is cold in Calgary that doesn't mean you can be a slob...NO SWEATSUITS ALLOWED ON THE RAFT HA HA

  8. Anonymous Says:

    Jeaninne, are you really the missing Janice?

  9. Anonymous Says:

    Janice should have been replaced by Martha or Tom Cruise.Tom, we know he has an eye for young girls and I would love watching it with Tracey and Martha doesn't really want to work for The Donald.That wouldn't be a good thing.