music already!

so I've been thinking more and more about what songs I can put on my ipod for a road trip - I've even gone online and looked at other people's playlists...I just can't find anything! so Tracey, I need to see what you've got! So I finally finished 'Secret Life of Bees' - I fully believe that everyone should read this...at least every woman out there. Now I'm onto another book by the Japanese author Haruki Murakami called 'Sputnik Sweetheart'. I think you guys would like this guy too! I think I want to be a writer now. Maybe take some courses if this job doesn't pan out!

I think that's about it for now. I've added a few more links to the sidebar for you to check out if you've got a bit of time. I still check 'postsecret.com' religiously, as does jeaninne!

have a good tuesday!
~cb

1 Response to "music already!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    the secret to making a great playlist is to get all kinds of music!! 80's rock, 90's pop, folk and some chessy kids medley b/c it makes everyone laugh!! oooo and have a coca cola commercial they are always good! :) ha ha