small change

hey again -

I've changed this a bit and now you don't have to log in or create a username to post a comment!

-cb

8 Response to "small change"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh i am almost done the 5th book of harry potter and once again i have cried....it is just so sad when harry is in dumbledore's office screaming at him and throwing all of dumbledore's stuff against the wall!!!!!! poor harry!!

  2. Unknown Says:

    I cried in the 6th it is soo good!

  3. casey Says:

    I didn't cry in the 6th, but I almost did - it was fantastic and heart-wrenching in so many ways!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i have already cried in the 6th guys with the heart to heart discussion in the broom closet at the weasleys....poor harry :(

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Aww jeez, I'm always up for a good cry. OK Casey I'm ready, can you bring me Book 1 so I can try again? This time, I'll really try to "free my mind"!!
    I have a huge bruise on my wrist and on my leg..I fell over one of the thirty-five "buddy" gates we have in the house. It hurts.
    Jeannine are you going away for the weekend? Have a great weekend everyone. By the way, when's Jane back?????? I miss her comments.

  6. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i miss my mom! she is back on wednesday at midnite...i am sooo excited!!! wheeeeeeeee!!! except i have to clean the house before she comes!!!!
    mrs. becker i cannot believe you didn't like them....although my grandma didn't like them either and she is usually all for those books...but my mom and dad have read them and love those books...but of course they do not take it as personally as i do and cry everytime...apparently i am a goner at the end of book 6 casey informs me!!

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    stupid harry potter...i finished the 6th and i am depressed....but some fun sites if you are going thru withdrawl...or a little sad are.....
    www.mugglenet.com and
    www.hp-lexicon.org

    sigh....

  8. Tracey Robertson Says:

    casey where are you?????!!!
    i'm depressed!