ranting...damn flowers...

so this might be my last posting for a couple of days, as I'm taking the afternoon off today, and all of tomorrow to spend it with my family that's in town!

after being at save-on last night, I think I've decided that being a part of the wedding flower industry would just be too stressful! what if they send spider mums instead of regular mums? what if they're white instead of ivory? what if every single bride that walks in is like the one that we're dealing with right now? I hope I never become a bridezilla! maybe I'll just go with silk flower to go with my pantsuit!
I found a link to the flowers and colour combo that I really like: man, I love Martha Stewart. It's the second picture, under 'Adorned with Leaves'. I just love them! Even Sal has agreed!

so that's about it for me today...hope you all have a nice thursday in the misty city we call Edmonton!
take care,
~cb

5 Response to "ranting...damn flowers..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    that is a pretty bouquet...but i am a little upset you are leaving...as far as i know your mom has internet...don't leave us case!!! i have a routine baby and you are part of it! :) by the way i enjoyed the harry potter quiz but i am a little worried about who you ended up being....and look who i ended up being!!! i am such a horrible daughter...i haven't even seen my mom yet!!!! i had to work and she was sleeping when i left......sigh....i hope she brought home lobster! yum....alrite ciao

  2. Unknown Says:

    Don't you dare wear a pantsuit and silk flowers...It will take all my strength as your friend to attend your wedding if you do that! How dare you say you won't be posting! My day will be so empty..Actually I will be ok b/c I am taking tommorow off too! No plans like a quilting extravaganza though just going to hang in my pjs. Hope you have fun...do you have my dvd player...or do i have to send the loan sharks after you? xo

  3. Unknown Says:

    ps bouquet is very beautiful...love the colour combination..isn't Martha Stewart Awesome????

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    she brought lobster baby and it was good!!!!

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i knew august wouldn't let me down.....isn't it beautiful!!! :)