pics!!

so I'm going to make up not posting anything today by adding some pictures from our trip ~ enjoy!



I'm sure you'll all appreciate this reference to previous sleeping conditions! Mel thought she was pretty freaking funny by putting this up (and I'm sure Julie had no part in it!)


This is us (Melanie and me) outside a woman's house, and the entire basement is a button collection! She bought the business off of some man in Montreal and now she sells and trades and collects buttons! She just sold one for $300 american - ONE BUTTON! It was pretty cool!


One of my infamous self-timers - at least we got everyone in it! (From left to right is Julie, Melanie, Dave, and us!) We had to crouch a bit as the camera was perched on a low-rider truck!


Back home, Sal and I had to use up all of our peaches, so I made my very first peach pie - or as it turned out, peachy soup with some soggy crust-stuff! The second one was much better!

4 Response to "pics!!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Aww Casey...you look so domestic :)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Sal look cute! If things don't workout between you two, tell him to call me!
    Great Blog the the way!

    Smiles,

    Julia Roberts

  3. casey Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    sal you are hilarious...you already said that julia roberts is on your list so of course its you!