oh sweet friday...

I think it's going to be a good day today - I have to be careful what I say on here now, as there is a guy from work who has weaseled his way into knowing about my blog - just kidding, Tom!!!!!

But seriously - it's going to be a half day today and I'm going to be spending the afternoon with mom and Megan - I'm going to have to do something really nice for mom as I already woke her up at 9:30 this morning! Had a fun but busy night last night - went to Dan's birthday party and saw a good chunk of that large family Christine is part of now. Man, there are a lot of kids in that family. Then went to a little house party after that to celebrate Sarah's next adventure in New Zealand! So exciting! We're getting some more furniture as she's giving us her dresser and I'm also getting her bike - it even has a basket on the front!

So I'm looking forward to this weekend - I'm going to take leggings at least to wear on the raft! I have to keep my body warm somehow and seeing as how I'm banned from wearing sweats...we'll see!

Have a good one!
Casey

3 Response to "oh sweet friday..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    OMIGOODNESS...jen just ordered the pirate and the pagan from amazon!!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i just saw the video...very funny!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    by the way...you could update your amazon list....i know you have atleast one thing on there! :)