hi already!!!

ok I know it's late, but I've been busy!

I'm a bit of a lazy-bum when it's my week in the darkroom at work cause I don't get to the computer as often. Plus, a memo was sent out saying that people need to stop gambling online so I've definitely got to stop doing that!!

Besides that, not a heck of a lot is new...just work, going to the gym, and some more work! Oh, I am reading a fantastic book right now called 'The Secret Life of Bees' which is just getting better and better!

So that's it for now - don't be disappointed it's so short, but there's not much going on lately!

Talk soon,
~cb

2 Response to "hi already!!!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Good Morning,
    Finally! "The secret Life of Bees" was very enjoyable, I am excited about her new book "The Mermaid Chair"
    Well back to the dooldrums of work.
    The lady who sits next to me is trying to read this so I better go.

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    what about the fantastic book of power of 1??? nice new format by the way!