the next day...

It's so hard to admit to yourself that vacation days are over and it's time to get back into the real world! sigh...but at least I like my job!

It's been pretty uneventful around the Becker apartment building (I'm referring to sal and I as Becker ever since I signed a guest book as Casey and Sal Becker!!!) I've been trying to use up all of my beautiful peaches before they go bad so tonight I'm making one more peach pie and will try not to make it all runny and soupy! Then it's off to the gym...

Megan is off to Vancouver this friday - her and ryan are planning on driving straight there and won't arrive until probably 1 or 2 in the morning! You can call her and tell her she's crazy please and try and convince her not to - it's so dangerous!

So that's about it for now...next time you talk to Christine, ask her the real reason why her brother calls her Splatter Pants and tell her that it's really bad to hold it when you have to pee, and that going in the bushes isn't all bad (I'll explain later - and I don't have to worry about her seeing this cause she never reads it! hahahahahhahahahaha!)

~cb

5 Response to "the next day..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh that is a good story....when i was peeing in the bushes it was in the outback at nite so i just figured why not just take off my pants and underwear so that i don't pee on myself....and i just went.....and no messes afterward!! isn't that a lovely story....i can't believe i just put this on the web....but if you can mrs. becker so can i!

  2. Unknown Says:

    You are both gross....
    But dont' worry b/c when I had to really pee on a road trip in Hawaii I decided to go in the bushes, and I ripped of my pants all together b/c like you both I cannot help but pee on my bottom garments...as I was peeing, I realized i was in someones backyard and I was staring at their kitchen window....opps

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    jeaninne once again...your story tops it!! i laughed sooo hard reading that!!!! was there anyone looking out the kitchen window???

  4. casey Says:

    those are pretty funny, ladies!
    mom - you should tell them about the time you went "at" the neighbours place!!!

  5. Unknown Says:

    I truly hope not...i hope there is not a photo of me peeing half naked floating around hawaii...