only tuesday?!?

I apologize for my lack of diligence lately in getting these postings up! Obviously some of you really count on me for your daily entertainment, and can't live without me! Man, it's really nice to be needed! Had a relatively uneventful weekend - worked a bit, played a bit, drank a lot! Went out for some drinks saturday at a little club, and drank a lot of gin! I know I wasn't half as drunk as the guy who was singing and dancing with the coat rack! He was hilarious!!!!!

My aunt and cousin are in town this week for a quilting extravaganza with mom - Loy even took the entire week off from work - talk about diehards!
I must say, there aren't many people I know still that haven't read Harry Potter, although I think Tracey was affected the most - she even cried before she was half done! Don't worry Trace, you're not the only one!

So I'm pretty sure it's going to be a relatively low-key week, especially at work - not much going on with Archival studies! Take care and I'll talk tomorrow!
~cb

3 Response to "only tuesday?!?"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Finally a post...Where have you freaking been?
    You ruin my routine when you dont' post!!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i hear yeah! especially when i was most vulnerable after that book!!!!! :) but alas i am better b/c i bought undomestic goddess a nice easy chicklet read!!!

  3. Unknown Says:

    OH OH is it good..that is the next one I want to read!