ho hum

so it's thursday already (and finally!) woke up this morning and realized I was able to get a free coffee from starbucks (yayyy!!) but I think I've got allergies (boo!!) but I am awfully excited about the weather...I love the sun and my favourite part of the day is taking my lunch and eating outside with my book. and of course, today I'm going to be in the darkroom printing so it will be even better when i finally get outside!

went shopping for a dress last night with mom for sal's graduation - I was so excited when i bought it, but then when I got home and tried it on again I didn't like it anymore. I hate it when that happens! so I'm off to Kinsgway tonight to find something else...*sigh*...not much going on this weekend - megan is playing softball in the Corporate Challenge so i think we might head out to watch some of that action, and that's about it for plans!

have a good one, all!
~casey

p.s. Jeaninne, I'm thinking of you today!

1 Response to "ho hum"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Too bad about the dress. That is such a pain when you get home and realize you don't like what you just bought! I have to say I too am enjoying the sun. Hopefully I will actually have time to be in it today rather than staring at it through a window!