sick...and incredible!!!

So I'm home today with what my doctor thinks is a touch of bronchitis - so I'm going to be steaming my head and stocking up on codeine-infused cough syrup, while thinking about...

THAT FREAKING AWESOME GAME LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!




How do you feel now, all those doubters? Trace, has your mom jumped back onto the bandwagon? I'm going to be back at Rexall saturday night for the game and I'll make sure to get some pics taken...so so good.

Anyway, that's it for me...I'm off...talk to you all soon!
~casey

5 Response to "sick...and incredible!!!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    get better soon...especially for the game...you don't want to make the players sick or i will single handedly make you responsible for losing the cup! lol

  2. Anonymous Says:

    oH i LOVE THE WAY THOSE OILERS PLAY WITH MY BLOOD PRESSURE. I am so happy one of my family members watch the games with me as I almost felt the big one coming last night. What excitement!! Jeaninne, I used to be like you and now look at me. Maybe you are the only sane one in this city but think of all the beautiful stress your missing.

  3. casey Says:

    who is oiler madame???

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    my mom

  5. Unknown Says:

    LOL Really Jane, I didn't know that so you are saying "If you can't bet em - Join em?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.