I am so freaking happy!

Well, I am officially the happiest person in the world now that hockey is over! You should be proud of me I watched the last game and actually cheered a little (I had to since I was watching it in Calgary) but I realized I should be living in Calgary the hockey hype felt like a lot less down there. I do agree that it was nice that the whole city of Edmonton (apart from me) bonded over the Oiler Fever. Oh, and at our Board meeting Mrs. Klein said they were at one of the games? But you would think that would have been on TV maybe she meant another series or something?
It has been an exhausting week I was in Lac La Biche all weekend and then I was in Calgary for work on Monday and Tuesday. Then yesterday I was sick and ended up going home from work - I cannot believe today is Friday! Tonight is Nicole's lingerie Shower/Stagette at the Sidetrack Cafe. The rest of the weekend - who knows? DJ's family is coming to stay with us but I think they are doing their own thing. Tomorrow is going to be 26. We should all do something outside like a picnic - but NOT a waterfight!
Oh, and I made a bowl of oatmeal this morning and there was a hair in it and I thought it was mine but I think it was someone from the packaging plants b/c it was long and black and no one here has that type of hair? Maybe if I call Quaker and tell them they will send me free stuff.

I did have a question, I am getting my haircut next week and I was thinking about converting back to the straight across bangs - do you guys think that look is over or still hot?

Happy Friday Everyone!

4 Response to "I am so freaking happy!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i love you but the hype was less because they didn't make it far into the playoffs...if they were in the finals, definitely a different story!

  2. Unknown Says:

    ummm I LOVE YOU but HELLLLOOOO Tracey I know, that is why I said I should be living there and not here in Oiler's hometown - but I guess I would have to move back if the Flames made it to the finals! Although even though they are home to the flames - thought there would be a bit more hype b/c the Oiler's were representing Canada! But i guess those cow towners are to stubborn for that.

    Why are you anwsering my hockey comments and not my bangs comment?

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i like your bangs just the way they are but if you want short bangs you should get them bc they are cute too!

  4. casey Says:

    i like your bangs now