BRING ON GAME #4!!!!



what a night!!! I think that every hockey fan should get a chance to attend a playoff game, whether you are hardcore or not! I got goosebumps last night during both of the anthems as the crowd was singing along to both songs, and then again when the whole stadium began to chant "Let's go Oilers let's go!" It was a pretty cool night - my job/crew is known as the 'vacation gig' as we get to watch the game, and then do a one minute long interview after the first and second periods. That's it! Freaking awesome!

So tomorrow we'll be back at Rexall for the game, and then on Saturday for game 6 (and don't even say 'if'!) So I'll have to find somewhere to go wednesday night to watch the game since I've been banned from watching it with Tracey since we're allegedly bad luck together! CBC has been coming in colour lately so I'll probably just watch it in my Pjs here!

That's all for me - no post again until probably tuesday - until then,

GO OILERS GO!!!

~casey

5 Response to "BRING ON GAME #4!!!!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    phew...well i am glad someone is taking part in my superstitous nature!! thanks mrs. b. b/c of you the oilers won!!

  2. Unknown Says:

    All you superstitious people are driving me nuts - the girls at work are superstitious too - I can't take much more....
    One of the girls makes up rules all the time as well like - If I see 12 cars with Oiler's flags in the next 5 minutes the Oiler's will win...

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Yea no more rhubarb crisp!! I am keeping my leg beard as I don't want to push my luck. One for the team!!

  4. Unknown Says:

    It's probably b/c you shaved your leg beard!

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    okay...i thought i was superstitous but you all take it to a totally new level!