I am so excited and I just can't hide it...

Look what is out:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/

YIIIII! I cannot believe I have to wait practically another year to see this!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day. I went outside at lunch to read and sat at a weird angle and now half of me is burnt and the other half isn't. I am like that dual personality guy on Batman!

I also saw a sign advertising a company called "Suck U" they are a sanitary waste company. How do they answer the phone without laughing?

xo

4 Response to "I am so excited and I just can't hide it..."

  1. casey Says:

    oh jeaninne, you make me laugh! we watched the trailer here this morning and it looks soooo good! My boss couldn't believe we didn't know who Venom is! Christine, you should start answering your phone 'clean U' - it's not AS funny...

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    you don't know who venom is....ooo i can't believe this one has three villians...sandman, venom, AND the hob-goblin!! ooooo i am sooo excited!! and even nerdier than i thought!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigoodness there are now movies i want to see in the theatre...the devil wears prada, superman, material girls and running with scissors (which kind of looks like royal tenanbaums but i think it looks funny all the same!)

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Dan's slogan back in the day used to be "AmSteam, we steam for you" Apparently small childern laughed at them.... Maybe I should start answering the phone, AmSteam we steam for you.