yo yo yo

It's Monday morning, and I'm feeling surprisingly awake, perky, and somewhat agile, despite my rough day yesterday. Spent the majority of the day putting a ton of rock into the parent's yard to spruce up the landscaping a bit - I tell you, it's going to be gorgeous in August! Had a pretty fun weekend - relaxed friday night, did a LITTLE BIT of sewing, thanks to somebody who wanted to spend the day "outside in the fresh air!!" Just kidding Christine - even got to spend some time on the patio at earls with my favourite new sandwich!!! And then saturday night? Don't even get me started on the crazies I ran into that night! It was an eventful evening to say the least!!

Actually on saturday I bought my first ever tube tops - actually, I don't know if they're classified as tube tops - I guess they're strapless/sleeveless tops. Tube tops are what I think Tracey wears secretly under her regular clothes - tummy baring and everything! So I wore mine yesterday since I've got to get rid of my farmer's tan before Auguest, and now my shoulders and upper back are a bit burned!

So that's about it for me - I'm a bit in mourning today as one of the last colour printing/developing labs in the city has shut down. I think the end of film is truly becoming more and more iminent! Soon all I'll have to develop my film will be Walmart or crappy-store. *sigh*
Have a fantastic monday...talk soon,
~casey

1 Response to "yo yo yo"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Oh my gosh - I am so proud of you Casey - I can't beleive you bought a tube top!