un-freaking-believeable



I'm with you Tracey - what a fantastic game. I have to say the stadium wasn't as loud as game #3 last night, but they sure got loud as the game was finishing. I was sitting up on the catwalk shaking my head in amazement - I'm not surprised the Oilers won, but I am surprised that they won by so much! And the shots on goal? Edmonton made double the shots that Carolina did! They had better win now after last nights performance. I saw hottie Ethan Moreau on the ice after the game with his beautiful wife and two little kids, so I decided not to jump him! And I was three feet away from the scariest man in Canada too - Stephen Harper. Ooooohhhh...I get shudders just thinking of him.

So tomorrow is back to the regular grind at work - nothing else is really new around my neck of the woods. Oh I do have a bit of news from Sal; brace yourself! He bought a new fish tank of a whopping 90 GALLONS!!! That's three times the size of the one in our living room right now! He got it really really cheap and he's going to take our existing one down and stick everything in the new tank. It should be pretty nice after he's all done with it. I just think it's funny that 4 months ago he was ready to sell everything and now he's right back into it!

That's about it for me for now...have a good sunday night and HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
~CASEY

3 Response to "un-freaking-believeable"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i am sooo anxious about tonight!!!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    OMIGOONESS...I AM SOOO EXCITING...I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF RIGHT NOW...I WANT THEM TO WIN SO BAD....!!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    that should...i am sooo pumped...i keep on thinking about it...i hope the mall announcer that watches the game is working tonight or i am in trouble!