I Am the Only Person in Edmonton Who Doesn't Care About Hockey

Ok, I seriously think I am the only person who doesn't' really care about watching the games. I can't freaking wait for them to be over because all anyone talks about is the Oilers, and I have nothing to add to the conversation since I don't' know anything about them! Don't get me wrong it would be totally exciting if the Oilers won but as I said I don't' really care either way - It will change nothing in my life.

So I saw X-Men 3 on Tuesday. It was definitely not what I expected but it was worth a watch. There is some secret footage after the credits so we waited and waited for all the credits to be over to see this BIG secret and it was about 30 seconds long!

Went to Kingsway on my lunch break today and Lulu Lemon is officially open. It is smaller the WEM and Whyte but they have stock in everything for once so now is the time to go. Except they didn't even have the sweats I wanted.

Well, I will be spending my last day of freedom without DJ at home doing laundry and packing tonight. Then tomorrow it is off to Lac La Biche for the weekend.

xoxo
Jeaninne

2 Response to "I Am the Only Person in Edmonton Who Doesn't Care About Hockey"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    maybe you could watch the hockey game this weekend!! lol

  2. Unknown Says:

    I am not going to watch the flipping game just to become a lemming!!!
    PS: I probably won't have a choice b/c DJ's Dad is a number one hockey fan and we are visiting them on the weekend. I can already picture the whole fam watching it and me reading a book.