oh man,

do my legs ever hurt!!!

spent the day at Rexall place starting to set up cable for the big game - it's really exciting seeing everything get set up and put into place and doing it all behind the scenes in front of the dressing rooms and the exit onto the ice! It's very very cool standing down where the zamboni comes out - kind of sends goose bumps throughout my body!

saw the oilers and hurricanes being interviewed up and close today when they came into the coliseum. For some reason they really do look different up close! Man, is Cam Ward so young! And Pronger is so tall! And they're all so hairy right now! I love this job, but I don't think I could do it full time. It's really hard on my knees and upper back - holy does that ever make me feel old!

so now I'm relaxing with a glass of wine, trying to wind down until tomorrow morning when it all starts again. And then it's game day! And then a day off, and then game day again!!!! SO exciting...

Anyway, have a great friday...I'll be thinking of you while watching my players practice!

~casey

7 Response to "oh man,"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    That is pretty cool. Is Sal working the games too?

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    how is Jake Gyllenhaal...er...i mean stoll...and i saw jake's picture today and he totally looks like stoll!!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Stoll only looks like Jake Gyllenhaal with his helmet on. Apparently Stoll is dating Rachel Hunt, we found a really slutty looking picture of her on the internet.

  4. casey Says:

    so i kind of noticed stoll slightly looking like Jake Gyllenhaal when he was facing the side a little bit - got to watch them practice today and have decided that I would not stop any of them (or the Hurricanes) if they decided to kiss me.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Casey, some of those guys are really ugly, and have very few real teeth left. I am a little bit worried about you

  6. Tracey Robertson Says:

    but at the same time they are sooo hot!! mmmmmm

  7. Anonymous Says:

    I am with Jeaninne, maybe 10-20% of them are okay. As far as professional athletes go, I think hockey players of some of the ugliest. I guess you are going to try and get Sal to loose some of his teeth and get a mullet now !!!