NEVER MAKE FUN OF THE SUPERSTITION

THE HOTTIES ARE COMING BACK AND THUS PROVING THAT ME AND CASEY CANNOT BE IN THE SAME ROOM TO WATCH A HOCKEY GAME!! GO OILERS GO! AND IN THE WORDS OF MRS. B: F-I-G-H-T! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! I AM SOO HAPPY!

3 Response to "NEVER MAKE FUN OF THE SUPERSTITION"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Go Oil!!

    I am writing to let you know about our new Oiler ringtones available at www.zeebuzz.com! We have some hilarious Oilers MP3 tones that you can preview, like our ‘Carolina Sucks’ tone. Check out our Sports section and if you like any of the Oiler tones, and belong to Rogers, Fido or Bell, you can download the tone to your cell phone within minutes! We are a Canadian company and are excited about the Oilers playing for the cup! You gotta go to www.zeebuzz.com to hear them.
    Pisani!!

    Go Oilers Go!

    Sincerely,

    www.zeebuzz.com
    -The Best Damn Ringtones On The Planet!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I think I have officially watched like 4 entire hockey games now. I might possibly even sort of know what is going on, so I still make a lot of stupid comments, but less that before!

  3. casey Says:

    congrats christine! your comments make the game watching experience even better!

    what an unbelieveable game!!!