finally...hump day...

Finally got back to my workout regimen after missing my class last week and boy does missing a class make a difference! I went up three pounds in my hand weights and I'm so sore today!

So Tracey, you don't have to worry about your Oilers superstition - I'm off to watch the game at Lynette's tonight and cheer them on! And then at one point this week I'm going to have to hit the medical clinic because my chest and cough hasn't gotten any better - Sal thinks it's because of all the beer I drank this weekend combined with the lack of a good sleep! But I should be able to get there tomorrow for sure!

My whole week has been thrown off because of the game - I feel like I haven't talked to you girls in AGES!! After tonight I'll know a little more about my schedule and hopefully we'll be able to hook up again soon! Until then, keep yourself busy with these sites I've found:

~Barbie Martini - another fun celebrity website!

~A music website that lets you download and listen to new indie bands for free!

~Dooce! A very cool mom with a pretty cool site!

9 Response to "finally...hump day..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    speaking of no teeth...i was on the edmonton bus yesterday...and an older man sat beside me, said nothing...until right before his stop. he then got chatty and told me that his raspberry juice is fantastic and for me to tell my mother and grandmother that raspberry juice and tangerine juice is fantastic for your gums, especially when you have dentures...and repeated "tell your grandmother for sure as i know, i am a grandpa."

    i love edmonton city transit! lol

  2. casey Says:

    Ok -

    #1: I would have to actually sleep with the players to be a hockey whore

    #2: Sal was there too so I did not abandon him (except for when we went out afterwards and he stayed home and slept - but it was his choice! I love you!)

    #3: How can you have a mullet and it not be hairy? Isn't it hair already? Hey smarty-pants?


    I love you!!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i still think they are hot too case!! :) but maybe b/c i put "hollywood" names to them...ahhh jake

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    p.s. there is nothing wrong with being a hockey whore...or as some people would prefer hockey hoe...and others would prefer hockey "madame"!

  5. casey Says:

    or a puck f***, according to the guys at CBC

  6. casey Says:

    or a puck f***, according to the guys at CBC

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh that is soo funny....but we could make you a puck bunny instead!! but you have to dress a little more "slutty"!

  8. Anonymous Says:

    you sound so angry!

  9. Unknown Says:

    I AM (EVIL VOICE)