OMG!!!

I was reading online today and found out the following factoid:

-Author J.K. Rowling said two characters will die in the last instalment of her boy wizard series and she hinted Harry Potter might not survive either. "The last book is not finished but I'm well into it now. I wrote the final chapter in something like 1990, so I've known exactly how the series is going to end," she said.
courtesy: www.mytelus.com

No word yet on when the book will be coming out, but the movie 'The Order of the Phoenix' is going to be out next July! On a side note, apparently J.K. Rowling is now the wealthiest woman in England, even richer than the queen!

Amazing stuff you learn on a tuesday morning, hey?

4 Response to "OMG!!!"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I think JK Rowling has been richer that the queen for a couple of years now. I had heard that before quite a while ago. She better not kill Harry!!! But then again I don't think she is a happy ending kind of person.

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    casey you so would have known this if you are cool like me and listen to pottercast and mugglecast!! LOL

  3. casey Says:

    right, Tracey - "cool" like you!

  4. Unknown Says:

    LOL - I will be so pissed if she kills Harry! I can't take her killing anyone except mmm the dursleys or some house elves that is IT! I am a happy ending kind of girl!