J9 Has Arrived

Hello Darlings,

Well, here I am making my first post on the blog! I have to agree with Casey and Tracey, it is somewhat harder than I thought to come up with a topic to write about.

I browsed a few other blogs for inspiration and I have decided ours is pretty awesome. I know we don't talk about anything amazing but it always makes me happy when I see a new post.
I know it will make everyone a hundred times happier now that they see my posts!

Since this week is pretty dull for me, I am going to leave it at that for today and hopefully something exciting will happen soon! I had a laugh about today's Savage Chicken cartoon which I have posted below for your viewing pleasure.

Jeaninne xo

PS: The spell check keeps trying to replace my name with canine! Stupido!

2 Response to "J9 Has Arrived"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    BEAUTIFUL POST DARLING!

  2. casey Says:

    I love that cartoon! Welcome aboard, baby!