yo yo yo

so it's tuesday morning already (well, actually closer to the afternoon) and my two coffees haven't kicked in yet - and it's almost lunchtime, and I just realized that I forgot to put my lunch in the fridge downstairs so my yogurt is going to be warm. AND I spilled coffee all over my passenger floor in my car so it's going to stink once the sun starts hitting that side of my car! What a perfect day so far! And tonight is part 3 of boot camp. GREAT!!!

hope your week is going better than mine so far. The 'almost-riot' on whyte ave. over the weekend has been quite the topic around the water cooler here at work and I'm curious about your thoughts. What can be done to prevent another scene like the one that happened saturday night? my thoughts?? I'm thinking that maybe they should let the cars through again - it will increase the traffic on the sidewalks, but will certainly disperse the mob-like crowd in the streets! And that way the police will be able to patrol the whole area instead of sitting on the side streets blocking traffic! I've got to say it's pretty embarassing watching the shit that went on down there...the fireworks were kind of neat, but what possesses somebody to kick in a window or knock down a phone booth?

it's the rednecks, I swear!
what are your thoughts?

GO OILERS GO!!!! (and go sabres too!)

1 Response to "yo yo yo"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    well since i was talking to you about this already you know my thoughts...as it was what you just said! but on a side note...not everyone was an idiot...i thought the trumpets and drums were cool...the problem is you have a bunch of people gathering around in celebration but nothing to do, so they do stupid drunk things!