wtf?!? *SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED GREY'S ANATOMY YET!!!*

have to write quickly - the finale of CSI Miami is on, even though it's so freaking cheesy! I swear I was crying during the last 5 minutes of Grey's tonight. Man, I hate when my predictions are right! Who is she going to choose? And what was up with Cristina? I love this show and I'm back in love with McDreamy - I can't help it! Besides, I think Chris O'Donnell is balding a bit.

ok gotta go...
~casey

3 Response to "wtf?!? *SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED GREY'S ANATOMY YET!!!*"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    casey i thought i was crazy b/c i am writing this at 7am before i leave!! lol! :) i am so pissed...i love mcvet and stupid derek just pisses me off...and i heard the character who plays addison is only renewed for half a season!!!! but i am in love with alex again...when izzie was crying, SOB! and my mom was confused with christina too...but that is just the way she is...she detatches herself from emotions...when she talked to the cheif...ahh that was so sad too! okay i have to go catch the bus!! i am going on...

  2. Anonymous Says:

    It was so good. I totally think McDreamy is just messing with Meredith's head. She worked so hard to get over him. And Alex was so sweet. It was a very sad episode, but a gooder.

  3. Unknown Says:

    OK MY predictions were totally accurate. Ugh Meredith is so Nasty why do all the men love her!
    I totally cried at the end I am such a losa!
    PS CSI Miami is the worst show EVER