ewww...so nasty out

okay guys,

the lack of news is so not worthy of posting...i spent my sunday night watching television....it was sooo NICE!!...that is rite, on the list of tv shows is 7th heaven series finale...jeaninne you will be sad you missed it! it was a joyous occassion of non-marriage and 3 sets of twins on the way....

but what made me very angry...that i wanted to throw something at the tv set was mcdreamy who i now call mcidiot, mcstupid, mc$%##!....ARGH...he made me soo mad...and telling meredith it's over!!!! nice "friend"...pah!

what are your thoughts?

12 Response to "ewww...so nasty out"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I can't believe you ruined the ending of 7th Heaven, it was on my list for tonight. I read all that on spoilers anyways.

    I know McDreamy, is no a McIdiot. It is okay for him to be with someone else, and as soon as Meredith gets a boyfriend she is a slut. Did you watch Desparate Housewives?

  2. Unknown Says:

    I agree is such a double standard McManWhore! He CHEATED on his wife way worse offense! I was mad at Izzy too b/c all she does is beg George to be her friend and then she is so mean when he finally comes home with his girlf. It is not like he was getting any with anyone else what is their problem. Plus why does everyone love Meredit she looks like a half man half woman heroin addict if you ask me!

    Yes I watched Desperate housewifes I am so glad Bree finally ditched her good for nothing soon that was awesome! I Love sunday night TV.

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    sunday nite is really pathetic for me...there is just so much tv...and i agree that izzy was being so catty to george and his gf....soo rude!! ugh!

    but on the other hand, hottie vet i am all for...and i guess he will be in 5 eps next season!! make it the whole! :)

    and christine...i told you what was going to happen on 7th heaven b/c jeaninne was making fun of it, remember!! :)

    ooo and desparate housewives...that was fantastic about bree...but he will be back...du du doooohhhhhhhhhhh

  4. MAT Says:

    I think you might just be overly obsessed with this tv show you talk about, lol

    --->MAT

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    listen mat...the show is brillant...anyone who watches it would be obsessed! :)

  6. casey Says:

    not obsessed, just a bit into it,and curious to share our thoughts and insights with others!

  7. Anonymous Says:

    7th heaven totally sucked. I can't believe they couldn't pull together a better episode for the last episode ever. I almost vomitted with the hole twin thing, to stupid for words.

  8. Tracey Robertson Says:

    christine how could you say that...it ended in a 7th heaven fashion! and it is done....YEAH MORE!!

  9. Anonymous Says:

    No it was lamer than most. And Martin who was a main character for most of the season wasn't even on it. I can't believe that the show lasted for so long, or that I watched it.... Although Everwood did make up for it.

    I too am very glad that Bree finally dumped her lame o son. I was very happy to see how sad he looked. He will come back. I still can't believe what he did, he is just so bad.

  10. Anonymous Says:

    No it was lamer than most. And Martin who was a main character for most of the season wasn't even on it. I can't believe that the show lasted for so long, or that I watched it.... Although Everwood did make up for it.

    I too am very glad that Bree finally dumped her lame o son. I was very happy to see how sad he looked. He will come back. I still can't believe what he did, he is just so bad.

  11. Unknown Says:

    LOL HELLO it was 7th Heaven - what did you expect that show has been lame for YEARS now!!

  12. Anonymous Says:

    I know. But last night it just went to a whole new level of lame. I think it was actually the worst episode that I have ever seen, and there is a lot of bad episodes of that show. Seriously, all the different wedding scenarios, and the triple twins, it really ended the show on a bad note.