OMIGOODNESS

...i don't even know what to say after last nite's ep....ahhhhhhhhhhhh! i don't think i can handle tonite's season finale if it is going to end like last nite!

4 Response to "OMIGOODNESS"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    It was so crazy. Izzie is going nuts, I am very excited for tonights episode!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Omigosh I cannot wait for tonight 2 whole hours!!!!!!
    I can't belive Burke got shot!
    Meredith is totally going to hook up with McDreamy that is my perdiction!
    Izzy is a freak, why does Denny want her - she is WAY to need AND she freaking yelled at George again she is the worst friend!

  3. casey Says:

    ok...my mouth was agape the whole time I was watching it! Man, the girl that plays Izzy is such a great actress - so convincing! And Burke? oh my gosh...my prediction is that something is going to happen b/w Derek and Meredith, and that Denny will die.

    I love this show!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    but i want my mcvet!!!!!!!!!!!!!