back to the grind...


it's amazing how a long weekend can totally refresh you and help you get geared up for the upcoming week!

I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned on here yet, but holy shit can you believe the Edmonton Oilers? It's like what Calgary went through last year, minus the 'Red Mile' and trashy girls showing off their boobs! I heard that some people were trying to rename Whyte Ave. 'Copperhead Alley'. What's with that? Probably one of the lamest attempts at a cool slang name for a street that already has a slang name. I was really pulling for 'Whyte and Blue Mile' but you can't win 'em all (Sammy!)
So tonight I'm back to the boot camp and then will head home to watch the rest of the game in black & white. It actually makes it more exciting as you have to work WAY harder to keep track of the puck, which in turn makes the whole viewing experience that much more intense!


courtesy: www.edmontonoilers.com

so this weekend should end up being a bit of a party with sal's big birthday. the big 3-0, I can't believe it! Last night we were out for dinner with a girlfriend who's got one baby and another on the way, and it amazes me when I watch how good Sal is with kids! He makes all of the cutsey sounds and noises and really keeps them interested. But I think it will still be a while before that enters my life - I've got enough friends with kids to keep me satisfied!

so that's it for now...go oilers go...don't forget to watch the games!
ciao...casey

1 Response to "back to the grind..."

  1. Buffy Says:

    I love long weekends and four day weeks.