yowza

so after reeling all morning after still thinking about my favourite tv show, I've decided that the only people I can talk about it with are you, my dearest friends. Dennis thinks Meredith is a slut and that this is all her fault...grrrrr men...but now we just have to wait until the fall. *sigh*

last night I went for my first-ever aquasize class, and much to my disbelief, it's not all seniors that take the class! In fact, most of the people there were middle-aged women! Holy cow was it ever a good workout! You know you're working hard when you're sweating in the pool - so I'm going to try and go three times a week, except on the day when I'm taking my 'Bridal Boot Camp' class. Yup - you heard right. If you don't hear from me within the next few days it's because I've been knocked flat on my back from skipping, weights, push-ups and sit-ups. I'll let you know how it goes!

So on that note, I'm off...should start work sometime today.
~casey

p.s. did you know they're opening a lulu lemon in Kingsway?

1 Response to "yowza"

  1. casey Says:

    it's a store that sells really expensive yoga/exercise clothing and accessories...I'll take you sometime!