hello strangers...

It's already tuesday, and although the weather is rainy and cold, I couldn't be happier! I actually enjoy this weather because I know that it's finally spring and there will (probably!) be no more snow! And just think of how good the rain is for the poor farmers that got no snow over the winter! I also like days like this when I'm going to be printing in the dark room because I know I'm not missing beautiful sunny weather while being stuck in the dark!

Not much has been going on with me...work is going really well, and I might learn how to do hand colouring on black and white photos. I'm not talking making the roses you're holding look bright red while the rest is not coloured (I hate that look!) I'm talking making skin look skin-coloured and slightly rosy cheeks - like what they used to do back in the 40s! I'm excited. Actually, just like this beautiful photo of my grandma:



So no plans for me for the week...maybe I'll watch the game tomorrow night if the Oilers can pick up some of that momentum they're so famous for! But only if it doesn't conflict with Lost! I love that show again, although I'm sick of always guessing what is going on (Tracey, don't go on one of your tangents here!) So I'm off into the dark now...here's a list of songs I'll be listening to:

'You are my joy' by Reindeer Section
'Black Horse and a cherry tree' by K.T. Tunstall
'Wore me Down' by Rachel Yamagata
'Vampires in Blue Dresses' by Margot and the Neutral So and So's (it's really a cool song!)
'I turn My camera on' by Spoon
'Lollipop' by Ben Kweller

So you know that I put these on here for you to check out, right? Let me know what you think of them if you do end up listening to them!

have a good one...casey

3 Response to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I heard on the news that it actually may snow this week.

    Very nice picture of your grandma

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    here is one too....joshua radin the fear you won't fall...i like it!

  3. casey Says:

    oh dad...this is just new stuff I'm listening to! you would like the one by K.T. Tunstall, as well as 'What Can I Say' by Brandi Carlile