what was she thinking??????

I don't get rich people - I really don't.

So this lady poisons 5 trees (I believe was the final total) outside her million dollar condo in Vancouver because they were blocking her view of English Bay. POISONED TREES TO SEE THE WATER!!! I don't get it. And she's surprised people are angry with her - ok so I don't think she deserves death threats (which she's getting...but that's beside the point) but come on. I mean, unless she bought the place 30 years ago when there were no trees (unlikely), I don't sympathize with her in the least. I mean, who knows?!? Maybe they did spontaneously grow in the past few years - anyway, read it for yourself and judge. I certainly did!
Read the article here

3 Response to "what was she thinking??????"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    What a wack job!!!!!!

  2. Unknown Says:

    That is definatley a little strange..but it is kind of lame for people to make such a big deal about it and giving her death threats. For heavens sakes she killed some trees not a person. She said sorry and paid for their replacements. It is sad that people make such an uproar over the evironment and animals when people die every day. There are much worse things.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I agree with Jeaninne, If you want people to get in an uproar do someting to an animal and read letter's to the editor after they go on for weeks. Sadly a little child or woman can be abused and we are upset but a little more immune to it. In the article I kinda wonder bout the people sending hate mail and feces to the lady.What she did was wrong and selfcentered but is she any less cruel than those other people.