so wobbly...

that's how my legs feel today - finally went to the gym this morning, but alas, without my other half. SOMEBODY decided to sleep in and not go...no names, though...hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I spent it at Save-On on saturday which turned out to be not too bad! Spent the day trimming and pruning potted plants and bulbs, and watering various arrangements. It's those kind of days, when I'm not bothered by customers, that I like the best. Then that night I stayed at Lynette's place and sewed and sewed and sewed. Maybe soon I'll start making things that will actually be useful to me, like a bag or skirt or pants or something...who knows!

Anyway, how was everybody's weekend? The most exciting part??? Tell me!
~ciao for now...
Casey

3 Response to "so wobbly..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Someone slepped in because, that person went to the gym last night!

    And YES...you should start making useful things! I need some shirt and maybe a pair of pant or two!!!!

    :)

  2. Unknown Says:

    my weekend consisted of cleaning and oh some more cleaning! I have a headache today and feel like I have a hangover, probably all those toxic cleaning chemicals I inhaled!
    3 days until vegas!!!!!

  3. Unknown Says:

    HELLO POST PLEASE!!!!