HAPPY NEW YEAR (not from Mexico!)

Hope everyone had a safe but fantastic New Years and Christmas. My apologies if I called you in a gin-induced drunken stupor on New Years eve. Calgary and a cousin will do that to you. We had a great time shopping and drinking and relaxing. I bought what will hopefully be my very last wallet in Calgary (Jeaninne, it looks like your new black purse!) Not much going on, as today is my first day back at work. My resolution this year: to actually start getting up when my alarm goes off, even if it is at 6am to go to the gym.

Have a good one,
Casey

1 Response to "HAPPY NEW YEAR (not from Mexico!)"

  1. Unknown Says:

    You are so lame...why do you even try to stop buying wallets you are HOOKED!
    Thank you for the gin induced call on New Years! Very enjoyable!
    My resolution is to quit making unreachable goals for myself so there will be no resolutions!
    Just trying to be healthy and happy!