cartoon...


...in honour of my dad, the only person I know that still wears a fanny pack while he's working. I don't know why, but it doesn't look that dorky on him for some reason!

23 Response to "cartoon..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I wore a fanny pack at Disney World. It was just so convenient!!!!

    C

  2. Unknown Says:

    WHAT you did not Christine!!!!

    I saw Louis Vuitton ones in Vegas

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Everyone else was so I figured why not!!!

    Actually I don't think I saw any. Everyone was too busy putting there stuff in the strollers they used to plow everyone over!!!

    See Louis Vuitoon makes them, so they must be cool!!

    C

  4. casey Says:

    yeah...they'll never be cool christine!

  5. casey Says:

    in fact, I'm a bit embarassed to be conversing with you right now.

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Don't worry I didn't actually wear a fanny pack at Disney World, even if I had wanted to, I don't think Dan would have let me!!!

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigosh...i almost had a panic attack for christine...lol...karin got hit on by a guy wearing a fanny pack except he was inventive...he slung it over his shoulder like a backpack...so much cooler...(i am kidding)

  8. Anonymous Says:

    If you are going to take a lame-o article of clothing, you should at least wear it properly!! Fanny packs look dumb, but they could be useful. If you are going to wear a fanny pack like that, you should just wear a back pack!! He should definately go on What Not To Wear.

    And yes if fanny packs every managed to come back into style, I would be VERY tempted to wear one!

    C

  9. Anonymous Says:

    I think you actually wore one and are afraid to admit it now!

  10. Unknown Says:

    Christine you totally wore one! I want to see your pictures, that will be the evidence!

    Even if they were cool I would NEVER wear one again...they are so unflattering...if shoulder pads became cool again would you wear those huh huh?

    ps: there is one of us who still does wear a fanny pack from time to time...naming no names.....LOL

  11. Anonymous Says:

    I will show you the pictures I did not acutally wear one. But I do think it would be convinient

    C

  12. Unknown Says:

    LOL fine! but a backpack is just as convienient and looks much cooler!

  13. Anonymous Says:

    True, but then you always have to take it off when you want something. With a fanny pack it is just there!!! and less likely to be stolen.

    I am spending way too much time defending something I don't even own!!
    C

  14. Anonymous Says:

    a fanny pack is totally able to be stolen! And the thief gets a free shot at your crotch too! sick!

  15. Anonymous Says:

    That is the funniest thing I have heard today. I read that while I was about to leave a message, therefore I was half laughing while leaving the message.

    C

  16. casey Says:

    thank you, thank you

  17. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigosh...i cannot get over the convo going on! :) and if that reference is to me wearing one...i will say yes i did it..when i was 19 to carry my camera while i was skiing but i stopped as soon as the hidden pockets on the side were invented in winter coats....and i don't wear money belts while travelling although i may if i ever go to areas that are known for theft so there...and i do know someone...i am not naming names but goes hard on boxing day shopping and wears sneakers and a fanny pack out the door at 6am and back at 7pm...so i guess they are useful for the diehard sales shoppers....

  18. casey Says:

    ooohhh....Mrs R.!!!!!

  19. Anonymous Says:

    I LOVE fanny packs, shoulder pads and clogs and I have heard I am cool!! When I went to Disney World I was so excited to see Mickey fanny packs. I had something to go with my Mickey ears. Now that is cool with a capital "C". In case anyone wants some more great ideas try wrap around sun glasses, no one can steal them!

  20. Anonymous Says:

    Now Casey I would not wear that to go shopping! Those are my good items. I carry those dreary old backpacks cause I don't want anyone grabbing at my you know ... to try to steal all my money.

  21. Tracey Robertson Says:

    yup it wasn't my mom...

  22. Anonymous Says:

    This is too funny. Can't wear a fanny pack because you are scared someone will grab your crotch!!!!!!!!

  23. Unknown Says:

    LOL Jane you too funny!