I love saunas...

So hot yoga is essentially what I thought it was going to be. A bunch of people with their towels and yoga mat, doing bikram poses and breathing exercises for an hour and a half in a room that feels like a sauna! And to make it even more comfortable, there's even a mirror that's as long as the length of the room so I can see my face getting more and more red as the time passes. AND...the entire room is carpeted so that it absorbs every single drop of sweat that come off of my body! But despite all of that, it was good. It wasn't so relaxing last night as it was the first time and I had no idea what I was doing. But tonight will be better, as will thursday, saturday and sunday! I'm going to get my $20 worth. And I only felt like puking once at the end. So that's it - that's my experience with hot yoga! Will write more later...

...casey

3 Response to "I love saunas..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    lol...that carpet would probably give dan nightmares...imagine what is in it

  2. Unknown Says:

    Hi all,

    I am back from Sin City! YAWN very tired still! I am back at work today too...I dont' think this job is for me b/c I am back here and I just feel ugh!
    Anyway vacation was pretty good...took a few pics not very many and only spent about $5 on gambling penny/nickle slots/roulette
    I didn't win anything :(
    I am so not a gambler, if you saw me play poker you would know i could barley part with my chips of fake money. It is so insane how people blow money there though.
    so anyway better get back to it, but hope to talk to you all soon!
    xo
    PS: I have heard of that hot yoga before Casey, it totally does sound nasty though a bunch of sweaty smelly people bending mmm but good for you!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Did you get any good shopping done in Vegas Jeannine??!!!!

    Casey I don't know how you can sit and sweat like that for an hour!!!! I would probably last 10 minutes!!