a tuesday I'm excited about...

Sal and I both got our cheques yesterday, although I'm really glad we didn't go to the bank as I have heard that there were lineups of over 75 people in some places! Are these people scared that the cheque is going to bounce? After hearing that I might wait until tomorrow or thursday to deposit mine! Hope everyone had a good weekend.
I also saw Brokeback Mountain and obviously enjoyed it much better that the girls that saw it saturday night. Trace, I thought the guys had as much chemistry as could be expected for two straight men - seriously, one of the best movies I've seen in a while. Man, is Heath Ledger ever good looking - I thought I was going to be drooling over Jake Gyllenhaal the whole time, but no way. So yeah - really liked it. Although half-way through the movie we heard this girl behind us and it sounded like she was laughing at all of the really serious parts, but as the movie was closer to being finished, she was actually crying. And not just a little bit - she was sobbing and huffing like I haven't heard since Romeo & Juliet in high school! Christine was getting so mad she almost turned around and threw her Reeces Pieces at her! It was really annoying but at the same time I couldn't stop laughing at it!

So that's that - now I don't have anything I really want to see in the theatre now besides King Kong. Have a good one - don't spend the money too quickly!
~casey

2 Response to "a tuesday I'm excited about..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I just went to an ATM this morning. Took maybe two minutes. Very Exciting!!!

    C

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i said it was good...it wasn't my fav. movie but i liked it!