i hate hump day

ok ok ok...

I'm sorry - I've actually been really busy at work getting photos ready for a book that's being published here. And now today, I've got the feeling that I'm getting sick...you know, scratchy throat, sore head, stuffy nose. So I decided to take the day off from going to the gym today in order to sleep in a bit. And my thighs and arms are still in so much pain from not stretching (I've really got to remedy that!) that I thought I deserved a break. Megan and I went shopping last night at the big mall for some dresses, but she didn't feel like trying anything on except for some hobo gloves (I don't get those...) and I bought a cute little pseudo-newsboy hat. It's got the little brim but is more square, unlike Tracey's. But when I got home I decided I didn't like it on me anymore so Megan's buying it off of me. I've really had an itch to buy a cute little hat, so keep your eyes out for me. Urban Outfitters is really one of the coolest stores out there. I love the t-shirts they've got, as well as all of the fun home furnishing stuff that is so cute to look at, but would really just make your place look cheesy.
Tonight I'm off to the big store of flowers...hopefully it's not busy as I don't think I'm able to talk to people at all today - I'll just rip your head off. But I must recuperate by next week, as I'm going to be taking yoga classes - that's right, Casey is taking yoga. And not just any yoga - HOT yoga. Basically you're doing the classes in a sauna. It's supposed to be really good for your body as well as your skin. But we're supposed to hydrate the entire day before and wear as little clothes as possible. I'm probably going to just sweat myself to exhaustion! Luckily we can just lay down and relax if we need a break. I'll keep you posted as to how it goes.

That's about it for me right now...
Have fun in Vegas, J9 - call when you return! And don't blow all of your shopping money on the penny slots no matter how addicting they may be!
~casey

2 Response to "i hate hump day"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    good i want to go dress shopping with megan...she'll crack me up! :) lol...

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    how come the comic never changes?