Still confused about who to vote for on Monday? (p.s. that's the day of the federal election - don't forget! Go vote!) THIS QUIZ might give you a bit more insight as to who you should vote for. They were right for me!

Sorry for not writing more - I've been slowly getting sick over the past two days and haven't had much pep. Hopefully tomorrow will be better - the snow is starting to put me in a good mood. It's almost like Christmas all over again...now I just need presents!

ciao...casey

3 Response to " "

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    wow it told me something different...but i am still voting who i think not the quiz! :) i love elections :(!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I have to say quizes like that always kinda confuse me, they present very one sided questsions. Anyways I am pretty tired so that might have something to do with at.

    I had a fab time in Disney World, I think everyone needs to experience it at least once in their live. I am now in Houston. Went out for supper with the parents. I think I just had like the best steak ever (although for the price of the reastuarant I would hope so, have any of you ever eaten a a reastaurant were when your steak was just a steak, and potaoes and vegatables had to be orderes separatly from that!!!!) It was so good though!!!!!!!

    Talk to y`all later!!!!

  3. casey Says:

    glad to hear you're having a great time. I would love to go to Disneyworld again with Sal. You're missing all of the snow here - hopefully there will be some when you return. Be safe and have fun!