travel blog

okay guys....so remember when casey first opened up her blog and i think all of us opened our own blogs so that we could comment on hers? or atleast that is why i opened an account. well i was saying to casey how i can't believe how hers is still going on after this many years...craziness! well i have finally decided to "launch" my blog as of today (with casey's permission)!! YEAH! really mine is only going to be written in once a month if that...but i thought it would be fun to record my travels (and anyone else's if they are interested?) you could write about a picture, an experience or event? whatever you want, just let me know...and i am still going to be writing on this one all the time as mine is about travelling for now! :) talk to you later!

4 Response to "travel blog"

  1. casey Says:

    i thought you weren't going to use labels, hmmm?

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    they are so much fun when i went to your link labels...

  3. Unknown Says:

    I like your blog Tracey very fun! I have a good post to put on it about my recent florida trip and I mean GOOD! It has to do with a certain celebrity..

  4. Unknown Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.