i love the weekend!

Hey everyone...

I'm gonna say that my lack of posting just means that my life is pretty boring right now. Yeah...that's it. Jane, hopefully you're having a nice little vacation with Grammie!

HI GRAMMIE!!!!

Did everyone catch Grey's Anatomy? I can't mention much about it because I don't know if Tracey has watched it yet, but it was such a good one! I especially laughed out loud when Alex said "now you're Callie *beep*!" Do you know what I'm talking about? Tracey, did you watch it yet?
Anyway, I saw this trailer for a new movie with Katherine Heigl in it, and it's by the same guys that did '40-year old Virgin' so you know it's going to be one of those dumb movies, but the trailer is really funny!

BE WARNED: IT'S GOT SOME OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE (F-BOMBS) SO TURN IT DOWN IF YOU'RE AT WORK OR WITH GRAMMIE!



Enjoy...talk to you later!

1 Response to "i love the weekend!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    yeah i watched it friday morning and it was freaking awesome arite...and that was one of my favourite parts too!!!! callie o'malley....how can you not love alex???