3 Hours Ahead

hello everyone!!!

well i am finally in new brunswick! i flew in on friday and had a cool moment as i was flying into the sunset (geek moment right now) and you could watch the sky around the moon go darker and darker by the second...(geek moment over).



also had a layover in montreal (thank goodness i had jeaninne's dvd player and "how to lose a guy in 10 days"~sidenote~freaking hilarious movie). my flight was delayed in montreal because i guess the plane hadn't arrived yet and then when i got on the plane they de-iced it...that has never happened to me before so i was worried that the plane may freeze in the air but many people have assured me i was fine and it isn't straight water they put on the plane and yeah i am still alive!!

the party was at my aunt beth (mom's sister) and uncle rino's house. my grammie was surprised, shocked, and i think a little confused as she at first thought i was heidi (my cousin). then proceded to tell us that we were stupid miserable good-for-nothing stinkers (something like that) for keeping secrets. ahhhh grammie, i love her!! i think she had a lot of fun. it was actually cute because two of her friends that she went to university with were there so there was some unb alumni from the class of 1949.


after the party, my cousins, mom, aunt, and i played the longest game of trivia pursuit in my life (4 hours of never-ending trivia)!! and it was the kind i have played before (pop culture dvd edition) dear gosh i think i now know how jeaninne feels playing that game...lol!

another side-note heidi has a long haired cat named lucy that likes and it even slept with me at night!!...the second cat in my lifetime to like me!!!

well i do not want to get too long with this post but in other news i spent the night with my nan and we celebrated her birthday with my dad's brothers, their wives. i finally met my little cousin ewan and of course hannah. apparently i say hannah's name wrong as i don't "twang" it with my western accent (see i am western after all). and in some slightly distressing not so distressing news...when ewan is 25, i will be freaking 50!!! AHHHHHH.....


i will blog another post later....i miss you all! luv ya!

1 Response to "3 Hours Ahead"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Glad to hear you are alive and having fun! Happy Birthday Grammie!